Logo

Store Dyrehave

Store Dyrehave

Store Dyrehave is a forest located south of Hillerød. The area used to be a royal deer park for hunting, established by King Christian IV in 1628. From the crossing known as the ‘royal star’ in the middle of the forest, eight roads spread throughout the verdant landscape. During King’s reign, a design like that … Read more