Every year I was going for holidays somewhere else than Denmark and every single year I missed those couple days of sunshine.
This year I decided it’s time to discover Denmark during summer. Why I didn’t do it during 5 years I am here? “Because what can be interesting in Denmark , huh ?” thinking 😉 And belive me, all my Danish friends thought I am crazy to spend my holidays driving through Jutland.
They were so wrong!
I would have never ever thought I would be able to experience so many different places in Denmark!
Some of the places that you can visit and see in Jutland:
- The largest moving dune in Northern Europe
- The world’s largest limestone mine
- The widest beach in Europe
- A place where two seas meet
- An island that is cut off the land twice a day
- The largest unbroken system of intertidal sand and mud flats in the world
- The highest mountain in Denmark
and much more!!
If you want to know more details about the places I went to and see some of the photos that I took, check out the detailed entries on my blog ;]
I didn’t have a clear plan before going, I googled a lot of places and just wanted to see as much as possible without rushing too much in 5 days that I had. Below you can see how my trip came out.
I was going with a car and was booking hotels as I went as I was not sure where I would land in. All hotels were around 700kr per night for 3 people, so it wasn’t that bad 😉